To Our Clients and Families:
As a valued part of Innisvale, we appreciate the trust you place in us and our employees. That is why we are taking proactive measures to protect the health and safety of our employees and our clients and families during the COVID-19 Virus outbreak.
We are sharing with you information on how we are handling this situation.
Our Health and Safety is our top priority. To be cautious we are taking the following steps to address the COVID-19 Virus outbreak:
- We are asking employees who are not feeling well to stay at home and consult with their family doctor (see self-isolation below)
- The employees who are at work will be provided with protective equipment to protect themselves and our clients and their families
- Washing hands with soap and water is of utmost importance or using a hand sanitizer when soap and water is not available
- Avoid touching our faces (nose, mouth and eyes), coughing or sneezing into our elbow
- Adopting a “no hand-shake policy” and “keeping distance” policy to maintain a minimum of 5 feet distance from everybody
- Wiping down equipment used; office, crematorium and outdoor equipment
If you are visiting our office please consider the “no hand-shake” and the “keeping distance” policy. Although some precautions seem inconvenient, they are taken out of an abundance of caution to keep everyone safe. At this time it is unclear how long these restrictions will remain in effect. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time.
If you have been instructed to self-isolate:
Self-isolation is when you have been instructed to separate yourself from others, with the purpose of preventing the spread of the virus, including those within your home. If you are ill, you should be separated from others in your household to the greatest extent possible.
Even if you do not have symptoms, it is recommended to self-isolate for 14 days if:
- You have travelled anywhere outside of Canada (including the United States of America).
- You live with, provided care for, or spent extensive time with someone who has:
- Tested positive for COVID-19, OR is suspected to have COVID-19, OR who has respiratory symptoms (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) that started within 14 days of travel outside of Canada.